About MPA 11" Articulating Arm
The 11" Articulating Arm (a.k.a Magic Arm) is a great tool for mounting additional peripheral such as external monitor, LED Light, mic to your camera or video rig. It is equipped with 2 mini ball head & adjustable joint; adjustable to almost any position with a single twist of the knob (which lock/release both the joint & ball heads). The articulating arm also comes with hotshoe mount (for standard ISO hotshoe) adapter Kit with 1/4" and 3/8" screw thread; making it compatible with almost any system or setup. With the hotshoe mount or plate, user can mount the arm directly on the camera hotshoe. Even with its small size, the articulating arm can hole up to 2kg of load; more than enough for common accessories such as LED light or external monitor.
Package includes :
- *1 x MPA 11" Articulating Arm
- 1 year manufacturer parts defects
- * Allows quick & versatile mounting of additional accessories/peripherals to the camera or video rig.
- * Ergonomic locking knob design, single twist allows lock/release of the ball head & joint.
- * Rubber surface/padding to prevent scratches & minimize slippage.
- * Robust and durable as the arm itself is made of metal.
- * Compatible with most video rig, camera support, camera with either standard ISO hotshoe, 1/4" or 3/8" screw thread
MPA 11" Articulating Arm (MPA-AR1) Compatibility :
- * All camera with Standard ISO hotshoe
- * All camera support system such as tripod, macro rail, video slider with a 1/4" or 3/8" standard thread
- * Max Length: 11"
- * Material: Coated Aluminum Alloy
- * Weight: 300g