Lens Filter Wrench (Large; for 67-86mm Lens Filter)
Ever have a stuck lens filter? Having a tough time removing Slim CPL? Filter
stuck on a step up ring? There's a simple solution to these challenges: Lens
Filter Wrench. Just place the wrench around the filter; gently squeeze the
finger extension to tighten it; then twist/turn to unscrew the filter.
This Lens Filter Wrench is designed to allow it to apply even pressure/grip
on the lens filter, enabling ease of removal of the filter. Removing a Slim CPL
(which typically have a very thin non-rotating ring) is especially challenging;
the Lens Filter Wrench is especially handy in this situation.
- 2 x Lens Filter Wrench for Filter Size of 67-86mm
- 30 days warranty on product defects
- Compatible with lens filter size of 67-86mm
- Easy and simple solution to remove camera lens filters.
- Designed to apply even pressure/grip on the filter ring.
- For filter thread size: 67-86mm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: Approximately 50g