Flash Shoe Bracket/Holder/Mount/Stand with Umbrella Holder (Type F)
Flash Shoe Bracket/Holder/Mount/Stand with Umbrella Holder (Type F) with
Umbrella Holder can be combined with any light stand, tripod, ball head,
flashgun/speedlight, flash trigger or other similar items.
It can be attached to your light stand, insert your flash unit and
umbrella, and adjust your mount so it is at an optimum angle for
getting great photographic results time after time.
Package includes :
- 1 x Flash Shoe Bracket/Holder/Mount/Stand with Umbrella Holder (Type F)
with Umbrella Holder
- 1 x Spigot/Stud with 1/4" & 3/8" Screw Hole
- Manufacturer Defects Within 14 days of the Delivered Date
- * All hot-shoe flashes, flash triggers, transmitter or slave (exclude Sony & Minolta flashes due to different flash shoe socket. It needs an additional adapter for Sony and Minolta flash).
- * All sizes diffuser and reflector umbrellas.
- * All flash light stand.
- * A necessary gadget for portraits, interior and product photography.
- * This flash shoe can be attached to your light stand, insert your flash unit and umbrella and adjust your mount so it is at an optimum angle for getting great photographic results time after time. It would be screwed onto the bolt for mounting the flash unit.
- * Built-in camera flashes and external flashes mounted on the camera's hot-shoe are notorious for producing "red-eye" because the flash is so close to the camera lens. Because a flash bracket moves the flash away from the lens, the light hits the eye at a different angle and "red-eye" is not produced. A flash bracket is a device that allows an external flash unit to be lifted away from the camera, eliminating "red-eye" and grotesque shadows.
- * Wedding photographers are not the only photographers to use flash brackets. Nature photographers use them to avoid the animal version of "red-eye" and in macro, or close-up, photography.
- * Compact size, multi-functional head, durable metal construction, easy to assemble and carry.
- * Has hot-shoe flash mount (standard ISO518 female hot-shoe with safe lock hole) where you can mount the hot-shoe flash/slave sensor/receiver on it. The flash shoe has hole in the base suitable for tripods.
- * The hot-shoe made of plastic which can prevent to scratching the flashlight and ball head.
- * Also comes with a metal hot-shoe foot (with 3/8" thread on top, and 1/4" screw hole at the bottom) for attachment to other photographic accessories (such as popular umbrella adapters, tripods etc).
- * When you remove/disassemble the plastic hot-shoe, there is a 1/4" screw mount, in which the length is adjustable with an adjusting nut. It works as mini ball head,
to mount wireless flash trigger (such as Pixel Opas etc) or any other accessories with 1/4" screw hole.
- * Umbrella hole accepts 7mm umbrella shafts (various soft umbrella or umbrella reflector), with independent locking knob for easy fastening.
- * Rotatable ball head at 360 degree. Ball design is smoother and easier for angle change.
- * Metal ball head is designed with independent locking knob, durable to use and easy to operate.
- * Solidity: The holder body made of metal, large load capacity, durable and steady.
- * Aluminium alloy sleeve in the bottom, with independent locking knob designed to secure with light stand. Alternatively, you can mount on a tripod via an additional spigot connector (included
in this package).
- * Material: Anodized Aluminum Metal + ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Plastic
- * Net Weight: 150g
- * Load Capacity : 2kg
|For more information, please visit this products webpage.
|This product was added to our catalog on Friday 13 January, 2012.