Pixel Rook F508 Wireless Group Flash Trigger for Nikon - Receiver Only
- 1 x Pixel Rook F508 Receiver (for Nikon)
- 1 x 3.5mm to 3.5mm Studio Strobe Sync Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm to 6.35mm Studio Strobe Sync Cable
- 1 x Receiver Hotshoe Holder (For studio strobe. It has double-sided adhesive)
- 1 x Receiver Hotshoe Cover
- 1 x English User Manual
Limited Time Offer ONLY! FREE 2 pcs BTONE LSD 850mAh AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
Pixel Rook Receiver Compatibility:
Receiver compatible flash:
|ROOK RX (for Canon)
||Canon Speedlite: 580EX II, 580EX, 430EX II, 430EX, 270EX,
(Compatible with other brands for CANON TTL flash)
|ROOK RX (for Nikon)
||Nikon: SB-900, SB-700, SB-800, SB-600 (Receiver is not compatible with SB-400)
(Compatible with other brands for NIKON TTL flash)
NOTE: Compatible with other brands of flash (Wake up can only used in
The 5-in-1 Rook professional flash trigger works as:
- * Support Wireless Flash Grouping: 3 Groups & 4 Channels
- * Wireless Flash/Speedlight Trigger
- * Wireless Studio Light Trigger
- * Support Full TTL Pass Through & at the same time able to sync with the receiver
- * Wireless & Wired Shutter Release.
- * Using global free
2.4GHz channel and FSK modulation
system, and there's 4 selectable frequency channels.
- * Transmitter's hotshoe support
Full TTL Pass Through.
- * Receiver can be set to
3 different groups (A, B or
C). Control of flash/speedlight grouping trigger through setting on the
transmitter, which offers 7 combination (A+B+C, A+B, A+C, B+C, A, B, C).
- * Support multiple
receivers within the same group.
- * Flash sync speed max.
up to 1/250s (depend on Camera &
- * Support the TTL
flashgun wake-up function; you'll
never miss any shot!
- * Trigger the flash/speed through hotshoe
and trigger the studio strobe through 3.5mm to 3.5mm (or 3.5mm to 6.35mm) sync
cable. (Included in the standard package)
- * Supports multiple
receivers, more receiver can be
- * Works as both wired &
wireless shutter release.
- * Able to control
multiple cameras to take shots at
the same time.
- * Operating distance is
more than 200 meters in open space.
- * Ultra-low standby
power consumption; transmitter
standby time is more than 5 years, and receiver standby time up to 250 hours.
- * Both transmitter & receiver uses
low voltage design,
it's able to use rechargeable batteries.
- * Power supply use 2*AAA
batteries (transmitter and
|Wireless Frequency System:
||Max 200 meters
|Shutter Sync Speed:
||3 difference group (7 combinations)
|Transmitter Stand-By Time:
||5 years (2*AAA batteries)
|Receiver Stand-By Time:
||250 Hours (2*AAA batteries)
|Dimensions (W x L x H):
||Receiver: 80mm*39mm*35 mm
||Receiver: 44g (without battery)
- Wireless Flash Grouping Control
- Off Camera TTL Flash + Wireless Flash/Strobe Trigger
using the TTL off-camera cable (connects to Pixel Rook & TTL flash) to trigger
the off-camera flash (TTL fully functional) & remote flash/strobe simultaneously.
- On Camera TTL Flash + Wireless Flash/Strobe Trigger
transmitter supports the FULL TTL pass thru, FULL TTL communication with
camera; and the same time, trigger the off-camera flash/speedlight wirelessly.
- Wireless Flash/Strobe Trigger
Most commonly used;
Transmitter installed on camera hotshoe, and trigger the flash/speedlight.
- Support multiple trigger & option: Camera Hotshoe, 3.5mm & 6.35mm Studio Sync.
|For more information, please visit this products webpage.
|This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 04 January, 2012.