YongNuo Timer Remote Control MC-36b/S1 for Sony, MINOLTA
YongNuo Timer Remote Control MC-36b/S1 is a high quality, light-weight and with handhold design wired remote control.
This remote switch has a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting features. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours. A new dial enables you to easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. It provides delayed shutter releasing exact to the second, intermittent shutter releasing, time exposure and continuous shooting with a number of pictures by choice.
Package includes :
- 1 x YongNuo Timer Remote Control MC-36b/S1
MC-36b/S1 Compatibility :
- Sony α100/α200/α300/α350/α700/α900
- MINOLTA α7D/α5D
- * Besides having all the camera's shutter release functions, YongNuo Timer Remote Control also has self-timer, interval timer, bulb/long-exposure timer and exposure count setting features.
- * Design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting etc.
- * Perfect for time-lapse photography such as flowers blooming and astrophotography.
- * LCD panel can be illuminated.
- * Has all the camera shutter release functions : Halfway pressing release button for auto focus; complete pressing release button for taking photos; lock the button for long exposures or continuous shooting.
- * Delay/Self Timer (DELAY) : Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay time (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- * Interval Timer (INTVL) : The Interval Timer can be set to any time period, up to 100 hours as well. For example, If you set it to 10 minutes, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
- * BULB/Long Exposure (LONG) : Exposure time can be set up to 100 hours.
- * Exposure Count (N) : This setting allows you to set the number of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399 times. For example, if you set to 30 count, then the exposure will only be taken 30 times.
- * Energy saving design, can be use for long time.
- * Strong anti-interference.
- * Timer delay : 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- * Exposure time : 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- * Interval : 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- * Number of shots : 1 to 399, to (unlimited)
- * Powered : 2 x AAA Batteries
- * Battery life : Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5min, an exposure time of 4min 56s, and an interval of 5min. Use of the illuminator will reduce battery life.
- * Operating temperature : -20 to +50C (-4 to +122F)
- * Dimensions : Approximately 155 x 40 x 18 mm (6.1 x 1.6 x 0.7 in), excluding projections.
- * Weight : Approximately 105g (3.7 oz), excluding ferrite core.
- * Length of cord : Approximately 850mm (33.5 in).
|This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 29 June, 2011.