Standard ISO 518 Hotshoe Adapter with PC Sync Port
If you have a PC port on your camera and a PC port on your flash (e.g. 580EX II), you can connect the two directly with a PC sync cord. This is the cheapest solution to move a speedlite off-camera. However, some cameras and most speedlites lack a PC sync port/terminal. Hence the simplest and inexpensive solution is to use this standard hotshoe to PC sync port adapter!
This standard hotshoe to PC sync port adapter is designed for cameras or speedlights without PC sync port. It allows photographers to trigger external flash or studio strobe remotely via PC sync cord. It provides PC sync port for cameras (or flashes) that don't have PC sync port/terminal/socket.
Package includes :
- 1 x Standard Hotshoe Adapter with PC Sync Port
- 6 Month Manufacturer Defects.
- * This universal hotshoe adapter with PC sync port enables standard ISO hotshoe mount SLR or speedlight to have PC sync terminal. It allows cameras/flashguns without PC sync terminal to trigger studio strobes remotely via PC sync cord/cable.
- * PC sync port on the adapter allows photographers to trigger flash remotely via PC sync cord/cable.
- * There is a hotshoe on the top (to mount external flash) and a female PC sync port at the side of the adapter. With this adapter, you may trigger two flashes (one with hotshoe and the other with a PC sync) at the same time.
- * Compatible with all cameras with standard ISO hotshoe, including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Panasonic, Sigma etc.
- * NOT compatible with Minolta or Sony DSLR/SLR since they have unique proprietary hotshoe design.
- * Compatible with all flashes with standard ISO hotshoe (including third party speedlights).
- * Easy to install, just slide into your camera's hotshoe and you'll have a PC sync port.
- * Can be used to connect third party flash via standard hotshoe or PC sync cord port/socket.
- * Works with most flashguns in auto mode or manual mode (Note : TTL mode is not supported).
- * Allows hotshoe pass thru, NO TTL pass thru.
- * Size: 2.8cm x 2.6cm x 2.5cm (W x L x D)
- * Weight: 25g